Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our story... Part III

Jenn: Leesie and I returned from Spinnaker just as JBuck and Matt were busy getting ALL the alcohol in the room confiscated. We weren't particularly perturbed, as our plans for the trip consisted of a) walking along the beach in little bikinis, b) renting scooters and riding them in little bikinis, c) swimming in the pool in little bikinis, d) dancing in... little outfits. Maybe if the boys had been getting bikinis confiscated we would have been pissed, but as it was, we crashed in bed after a night of intense dancing and getting whistled at. Exhausting.

I awoke waaaay too early the next morning to the sounds of incredibly cheerful birds outside. Foggily, I looked over and wondered if Matt was planning on getting out of the bed, but he drowsily rolled another inch closer to me. Hmmm... this was kind of nice, but I had beach-walking to do. We left the rest of the (kind of angry) group to figure out the alcohol situation, and headed out to see what the Michigander boys next door were up to.

Leesie and I spent the afternoon riding scooters, beach walking, and swimming in the pool. It was lovely. Later in the evening, we headed back to the room. Matt and the rest of the group was there, having replenished (and then deplenished) the alcohol supply. They were drunkenly playing Smash Brothers and hanging out on the beds, having spent the day on the beach. Leesie and I intended to drop in to change before going out again, but then (somewhat tipsy) Matt approached me.

"Hey," he asked, "What are you up to? We should go for a walk on the beach."

A walk on the beach? This could get interesting...

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard this story before...and I'm a little annoyed that I'm having to wait for an update. No seriously, very cute.

    Evan

    ReplyDelete